How to apply:
Participating employers have provided information about the roles and locations they are looking to fill. To apply:
- Click on the button below. You will be directed to the job portal on Lever.com
- Review the different employers and select up to 3 employers and the role you would like to interview for.
- Once you submit your application, we will conduct a pre-screening assessment. Please note that an application does not guarantee an interview.
- If selected, we will contact you to participate in a mandatory preparation workshop.
Please note that participation in this event is by registration only.
Interview spots are limited. Early registrations are encouraged.
Unlike a Career Fair, the ultimate goal of the Toronto Refugee Hiring Event is meaningful employment via action-oriented steps. Should you succeed, you will be provided either a job offer on the spot, an opportunity for a second interview, or be flagged for inclusion into further hiring processes of the employers you interview with.
As a candidate, you will benefit by:
- Accessing pre-screened and multi-sectorial job opportunities from Toronto’s top employers who are committed to tapping into the refugee talent pool.
- Consulting with community agency experts who will review your resume and offer customized guidance to maximize your interview performance.
- Receiving on-site tips and advice at a Coach Corner, should you need it during the event.
- Receiving on-the-spot feedback from employers.
As a candidate, you commit to:
- Submit a complete registration form indicating your up-to-date skillsets and the three positions you would like to interview for.
- Participate in a virtual and mandatory preparation session offered by one of the community agencies.
- Report back on your interview outcomes.
You qualify to participate in the event if you are eligible to work in Canada and are:
- A convention refugee.
- A refugee claimant.
- An individual displaced by war, including Ukrainian newcomers.